Creating a Campaign
You can create a new campaign from scratch or use an existing campaign as a template. You can create a new campaign from the Campaign overview page, or you can use the Add (+) button in the top navigation menu to create a new campaign at any time.
Creating a New Campaign
From the Campaigns screen, click Create campaign > Create campaign.
Note: Click the + button in the top navigation menu to create a campaign at any time.
Fill out general information in the Details tab:
- Enter a Campaign Name.
- Optional: Enter a unique ID for the campaign (max 255 characters, cannot include a colon (:) or forward slash (/)).
- Strata users only: Enter the Strata Estimate ID.
- Advantage Users only: Select the assigned Advantage code in the Division, Product, Campaign, and Sales Class fields.
- Select a Client.
- Select a Brand.
- Enter a Target Budget.
- Select the Start Date and End Date for the campaign.
- Select an Initiative from the dropdown menu.
- Optional: Provide Notes for other users when they view this campaign.
Click Next to open the Objectives tab.
- Select an Objective (e.g. Reach) and a KPI (e.g. CPM) from the dropdown menus.
- Enter a Goal (e.g. $5.25) for the KPI.
Click Next to open the Account Team tab.
- Select team members from the dropdown menu.
Click Create to save your new campaign.
The new campaign appears in the Campaigns overview page.
Creating a New Campaign From Existing
You can use an existing campaign as a template for a new one. This option copies the campaign name, budget, start and end dates, objectives, and account team. The new campaign's media plan includes the original vendors, properties, contacts, line items, add-ons, and notes, but proposals and messages are excluded. You can only select from a list of approved plans, and you can only select one media plan. If your campaign includes DSP line items, you can choose to include group and tactic-level details in the new campaign.
Note: Check the vendor details (contacts, terms and conditions, payee, and notes) when you create from an existing campaign. The default settings from the original campaign may require updates.
From the Campaigns screen, click Create campaign > Create campaign from existing.
Select the campaign that you want to use as a template. Use the search bar to find a specific campaign by name, ID, client, or brand. Once you select a campaign, you will see a list of approved media plans.
Use the Add button (+) to select the media plans that you want to include in the new campaign.
- If the media plans include DSP line items, select Include DSP groups and tactics with optimization rules to include the groups and tactics. If you select this option, the campaign must use the same brand as the original media plans.
Click Next to open the campaign editor. Modify the Campaign Details, Objectives, and Account Team as required.
Note: If you included DSP groups and tactics, you will not be able to edit the client and brand.
Click Create to save the new campaign. If you included groups and tactics, you will see a summary screen of the groups and tactics that were successfully copied. Click Done to return to the Campaigns overview.