The Open Auction tab on the Inventory Directory page displays a list of the domains and mobile apps that are available through auctions. By default, a DSP tactic can bid on inventory on any domain or app that’s available for auction. You can limit a tactic’s scope to a set of domains by using a domain list.
The Open Auction tab on the Inventory Directory page includes the domain name, type, auctions, and CPM.
- Click a domain name to display the exchanges that auctioned impressions from the domain.
- Search for specific domains by name or use filters to narrow down the list of domains.
- Select applicable domains to add them to a domain list or to download their details as a report.
Basis calculates Yesterday's Auctions (the total estimated value based on yesterday's impressions) and Observed CPM (average CPM from yesterday) for each domain.
Click Filter > Add new to apply filters to the list of domains. Select the type of the filter that you want to apply:
- Type: App or Domain
- Vertical: Select e verticals that you want to include (e.g. Health & Fitness, Pets).
- Location: Select countries and regions from the list. Click the arrow next to a country to view a list of states, provinces, or regions.
- Exchange: Select the exchanges that you want to include (e.g. OpenX, Rubicon).
- Device: Connected TV, Desktop, Phone, or Tablet.
- Format: Display, Audio, Video, or Native.
- Ad Size: Select the ad sizes that you want to include (e.g. 480x360, 1024x768, Small video).
Open Auction Options
After selecting Domains, click Actions to save them to a domain list or as a report. See Creating a Domain List for more information about each option.
- Create new: Add the selected domains to a new allowlist or blocklist.
- Add to existing: Add the selected domains to an existing allowlist or blocklist.
- Download (#): Download details for the selected domains as a CSV file.
- Download all (#): Download details for all domains in the list (up to 5000). Use filters to narrow down the list of domains that you want to download information for.