Open the Domain tab in the tactic editor.
In the My Domains tab, click the Add (+) button to add a domain list to your tactic. The domain lists that you select appear on the panel to the right.
If the domain list that you want to use has not been added yet, click New domain list and select one of the options.
Finish setting up your tactic and click Save.
Click the domain list's name to find out more about it.
In this window, you can:
- Change the domain list's name.
- See if it is an allowlist or a blocklist.
- Click Download domain list to save an offline copy of the domain list.
- Attach a file to replace this list with a new one.
Basis DSP provides options to help you avoid ad fraud and have greater control over the inventory that your campaign targets, including more integrations, fewer duplicate impressions, and more direct traffic.
In the Supply Path Optimization tab, select any of these three options:
- Exclude sites and apps without Ads.txt
- Exclude site and apps that do not participate in Ads.txt. By default, campaigns bid on both authorized supply paths for sites and apps that do participate in ads.txt, and any supply path for sites and apps that do not participate in ads.txt.
- Target direct publisher relationships only
- Only bid on bid requests where a SupplyChain object is present, marked as complete, and contains no more than one hop. By default, campaigns target inventory no restrictions on the number of hops and the completeness of the supply chain.
- Opt out of Supply Quality filtering
- Opt the campaign out of the DSP's default supply quality filtering. This may expose your campaign to low quality supply paths and is not recommended.