Creating a Scheduled Report
You can schedule campaign and DSP reports in Basis to build reports on a regular basis for a defined period of time. You will receive an email that contains a link to the report when it is ready.
Basis supports up to thirty (30) active report schedules by default for your organization. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more details about your scheduled report limit.
Note: When a campaign exceeds the maximum number of groups/tactics, the DSP report selections are greyed out. The maximum number of groups is 50. The maximum number of tactics is 1000.
To create a scheduled report:
Go to a campaign and click Reports in the top-right corner.
Enable Create Schedule to view the scheduling options.
Select the Data Through period for each individual report. You can also enter custom Start and End dates.
- Previous day: From 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM CT.
- Previous week: From Monday at 12:00 AM to Sunday at 11:59 PM CT.
- Previous month: From 12:00 AM on the first day of the last month to 11:59 PM CT on the last day of that month.
- Last 7 days: The previous 7 days, not including today.
- Last 14 days: The previous 14 days, not including today.
- Last 30 days: The previous 30 days, not including today.
- Last 365 days: The previous 365 days, not including today.
Use the Repeats menu to set how frequently you want to generate the reports:
Enter the Start Date and the End Date. The default start time is 7:00 AM CST.
Note: There are limits on the total number of reports that a schedule can generate: Daily - 92; Weekly - 52; Monthly - 12. If your Repeats setting and Start and End Dates create a schedule that will produce more reports than these limits allow, the report schedule will fail.
Select the team members who should receive alerts when the reports are ready:
- Select buyers from the Email to account team dropdown menu.
- Enter external contacts and other addresses to the Email to contacts outside of your organization field. Separate email addresses with commas.
When your reports are ready, these contacts receive a link to the report. This link is valid for 72 hours.
Click Create to save your report schedule. It appears alongside other reports in the main Reports window. Click the report schedule to view all of its generated reports to date as well as the number of reports remaining. Use the Options button to copy, delete, or pause a report schedule.
Note: Scheduled reports are typically sent to the reporting queue around noon Central time (12:00 PM Central Time) to make sure that previous day's data has been received and processed before the report is generated.