Basis provides aggregated performance reporting of your campaigns. To access all of your reports, open the main menu and select Reports.To view a specific campaign's reports, open the campaign and click Reports in the top-right corner.
From the Reports window, you can:
- Create new campaign report
- Create new DSP report
- Create a report schedule
- Filter and search existing reports
- Download reports as pre-formatted XLSX (smaller than 30 MB) or CSV (larger than 30 MB) files, which you can send directly to your clients.
Note: Blank cells in your report indicate that the data is missing or not applicable.
Types of Reports
Campaign reports provide delivery and performance information at the campaign level. DSP reports provide more granular data at the line item level.
- Daily Delivery Report
- Performance Report
- Creative Performance Report
- Campaign Performance Presentation
- Delivery/Performance Report
- Data Segment Report
- Geo Report
- Device Report
- Cross-Device Report
- Frequency Report
In a DSP campaign, the buyer invoices the client based on the rate type in planning. The seller (vendor) invoices by the dynamic rate. With a CPC rate type, the Performance Report (gross) displays the applicable contracted and billable clicks. (E.g. for the client) The DSP Performance Report (net) displays a dynamic CPM. (E.g. for the vendor). The contracted and billable clicks are not visible in the net report.