Creating a Campaign Report
Campaign reports provide a breakdown of data at the campaign level. You can access the Reports window from a specific campaign or through the main menu. If you use the main menu, you have to select the scope for the report.
To create a campaign report:
Go to a campaign and click Reports in the top-right corner.
Select the type of report that you want to generate from the Type menu:
Edit the Name of the report if you do not want to use the default.
Note: Character limit: 255
Optional: If you want to automatically generate this report on a recurring basis, select Create Schedule. See Creating a Scheduled Report for more information.
Select the Data Through period using custom Start/End dates or one of the presets:
- Previous day: From 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM CT.
- Previous week: From Monday at 12:00 AM to Sunday at 11:59 PM CT.
- Previous month: From 12:00 AM on the first day of the last month to 11:59 PM CT on the last day of that month.
- Last 7 days: The previous 7 days, not including today.
- Last 14 days: The previous 14 days, not including today.
- Last 30 days: The previous 30 days, not including today.
- Last 365 days: The previous 365 days, not including today.
If you did not access Reports from a specific campaign, you must select the scope for your report. Click Next.
- Click the plus (+) button to select the campaign that you want to report on. Use the filter and search functions to narrow down the list.
Click Create to generate your report. You can check the status of your report in the main Reports window. You will receive a notification when the report is available for download.