Creating a DSP Report
DSP reports show statistics that are more granular than Analytics such as specific domains or locations where your campaigns ran. DSP reports are usually generated within 24 hours. Occasionally, due to server maintenance, reports may not be executed for an extended period of time. In such cases, an alert appears when you check or create a report. Do not create multiple copies of the same report when this happens. Doing so will not speed up the process and could slow it down further instead.
To create a DSP report:
Go to a campaign and click Reports in the top-right corner.
Note: If you access the Reports window from the main menu, you will have to select the scope for the report when you create it.
Click Actions > Create Report
Select the report that you want to create from the Type menu:
- Delivery/Performance Report
- Data Segment Report
- Geo Report
- Device Report
- Cross Device Report
- Frequency Report
Note: If a campaign has more than the maximum number of groups (50) or tactics (1000), you cannot select any DSP reports.
Edit the Name of the report if you do not want to use the default.
Note: Character limit: 255
Optional: If you want to automatically generate this report on a recurring basis, select Create Schedule. See Creating a Scheduled Report for more information.
Select the report Dimensions. These options vary based on the type of report that you selected. See each report type's article for more details about their available dimensions.
Select the interval:
Note: Some report types are restricted to specific interval options.
Select the Data Through period from the presets or enter custom Start and Ends dates:
- Previous Day: From 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM CT.
- Previous Week: From Monday at 12:00 AM to Sunday at 11:59 PM CT.
- Previous Month: From 12:00 AM on the first day of the last month to 11:59 PM CT on the last day of that month.
- Last 7 days: The previous 7 days, not including today.
- Last 14 days: The previous 14 days, not including today.
- Last 30 days: The previous 30 days, not including today.
- Last 45 days: The previous 45 days, not including today.
- Last 365 days: The previous 365 days, not including today.
If you want to include conversion pixels in this report, select Include conversion pixels. If you used the main menu to access the reports page, you will automatically go to the conversion selection page after scope selection.
- Select the pixels that you want to include (maximum 50) and click Done.
Click Create. Your report appears in the main Reports window. When a one-time report is ready, you will receive a notification and its status will be Available.